Monday, June 13, 2016

More Red Barn Finds

It's that time of year again!  
Red Barn sale, spring 2016...here's what I found.



Let's have a look.

1.  London book...I liked the cover and thought it
was fun since we'll be seeing London this summer.
$2



2.  Fishing rods...I have a little collection going.  
They need a new corner so they're more visible.
$2 each



 3.  Canteen...it's cute and fits my look!
$4

  

4.  Flour sac...it says Lake of the Woods on it.  
(I'm not convinced this is my LotW but still...)
Sold!!
$8



5.Squirrel and acorn salt and pepper...seriously?  
Cause they're hilarious and made me laugh. 
$3



 6. Sewing basket...a few years ago I searched for weeks to find Sofi a sewing basket.  They were all ugly and plastic and $60.  I finally found her something but when I saw this one I decided to put it away for the day Cate wants to sew.
$7



7.  Filing cabinet...I hemmed and hawed a bit here.  I love it, but I didn't want to pay full price and they wouldn't haggle.  It is just one of those pieces that you don't see often though. 



And it's insides are all working so I can file stuff in here for real.
I'm not sure I'll get it filled before our trip but I will show it to you once I get organized.
$40


Pop in next week and I'll tell you where I'll be hanging out this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment