Monday, April 25, 2016

7 Garage Sale Purchases

 Every spring, just a block away,  St. George's Anglican church holds a massive garage sale.  People line up down the street to get in on Friday night.
I went with Krisin this year.  She is a great garage sale companion...she has an amazing eye and she's so gracious and lovely about sharing finds.

Here's what I purchased and why:

1.
Metal box.


Because it opens like this.
.50


 2.
Set of 5 cabbage leaf bowls.
Because they are old and remind me of my mom.
$5


3.
Vintage tea towel.
Because vintage linens are so sweet and so much better quality than what you can buy new.
$1


4.
Table cloth.
Because I always have my eye out for something to use on this table.  
It makes a great statement for the season. 
$4


5.
Books.
Because pretty hardcover books are always, always useful and you can never have enough.
$5


6.
Cocktail Stir Sticks.
Because who wouldn't want to use one of these cuties to stir up a cocktail??
.70


7.
Frame.
Because you know how I feel about frames.
You can always use a pretty frame, especially one this big.
$2


7 purchases for a total of $18.20.
Happy garage sale season everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment