Monday, May 11, 2015

Pocket Doors

I'm supposed to show you a big reveal of my great new bedroom set up but boo hoo hoo it's all stalled out and stinky annoying.

I was adjusting to having moved my bed back to where it was because I couldn't deal with the air conditioning blowing on me in the new spot.
I was even getting to be okay with the desk here...



when Dino reminded me that there is a pocket door right there behind that wall which means that the new shelf I bought for above the desk cannot be hung there.
H.M.F.
Soooo, rather than curse pocket doors, I will show you my friend Erin's newly painted number and I will figure out a new spot for the desk and maybe I'll even throw some paint on my pocket door while I'm at it.


Fabby!  
Have you got a pocket door to paint?

No comments:

Post a Comment