Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Few More Changes Because Things Happened

Last week you saw how my bedroom underwent some changes.
A few of those changes made their way down to the 2nd floor.

The chair I kicked out of my room went to live with Eli.  The colour looks great in his room and Spidey is quite happy.  
Remember, don't be afraid to move things around.



And since we were moving things a bit, I decided to add some shelves.
The red ones are for lego storage ($7 each total from Ikea) and the white one was in storage.
Organization doesn't have to be expensive.



After taking Cate's toy dresser I had to replace it with something so I gave her this shelf and got some of my favourite bins.
So far she's doing well at keeping things sorted so maybe the bins were a good idea.

Before
After




















 And where did the shelf come from you ask?
My favourite change.  
Come back and check it out on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment