Monday, November 17, 2014

6 Year Old Crafts PLUS a Holiday Advertisement

The shelf I showed you last Wednesday was from our hallway.
It had been storing craft supplies and books.
But only Cate really does much crafting these days and there were just too many things on the shelf.  You really don't need 200 crayons.  
You just don't.



So I downsized.
A spot for colouring books (Ikea spice rack), 
a place for enough pencils/crayons/markers for a 6 year old,
and a roll of paper.
I spray painted the wood items black to tie it all together.



Then I gave her a little table and a pouf to sit on.  Both were in storage.


I am so happy to have my house in a state of organization heading into the holidays.  I am a person who finds chaos distracting and at Christmas I want to be focussed on other things.
Maybe you feel the same.
I'd love to come over and help you get yourself organized too.  Or maybe you'd like your house decorated for the holidays.  Your shopping done?  Your gifts wrapped?
I'd love to help you with any and all of it!  
My rates are $30 per hour.  Email for an appointment.
(stayathomeshan@yahoo.ca)


1 comment:

  1. As someone who had Shannon help/do my Christmas decorating..... I can so vouch....best money you will spend this Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete