Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Things I Do Not Love ~ Number 8

To wrap up my month of dislike I bring you my number one pet peeve in the design world.
Price.

For this year, it's the hostess gift suggestions that have made it to my list.

Now I dunno about you, but none of my guests have ever brought me a $75 Waterford crystal bowl to thank me for having them over for...you know, pizza.

House Beautiful

But sure enough, there it is listed as "The perfect hostess gift".  
Serious?  

Or how about this handmade platter for $194?
It's from Paris.

HouseBeautiful.com

This soup tureen is a handy suggestion.
You should consider grabbing one next time you go to a friend's for supper.

HouseBeautiful.com
It's a steal at $295.

?
Speechless.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great series! I will miss it.

    xoD

    ReplyDelete