Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Death of a Plant, a Plate, and (thankfully) a Month


I am quite thrilled to say good-bye to January.  
Not that I imagine the -40 temps will disappear, but it is at least a small step toward not being frozen.

I am not even that sad to say good-bye to these ferns.  They had a good run.  And I was quite sick of picking up their leaves.  Even better, the new, fake versions are quite lovely and promise to be much cleaner.

Dead
Alive Looking




Alive Looking
Dead
I am sad, however, to say good-bye to this guy.



He took a tumble and I did love him which is why he sits in a bowl on my counter top now.
I can't toss him yet.  
Quick, someone search "broken plate DIY" on Pinterest.


So to cheer myself up, I am going to bring back

Things I Do Not Love

for the month of February.
I saw my first victim in a store today...

2 comments: