Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 29 ~ Plants

I grew up with plants.  

And now when I design, a space without a plant or 5 is just wrong.



Often my mom has clippings around as well.



I've had some live plant distress over the years though.

Currently I'm still hanging on to my live ferns that were on the porch all summer.  
Of course, due to the reno they now take up the dining room and cause us to eat all squished in the kitchen.  I refuse to move them because they like the dining room and I live in fear that they will die at any moment if I take them elsewhere.



But most of my plants are of the non-living variety.
As with flowers, you have to be choosy, but there are loads of fabulous options out there.



Ferns are great.



I love this guy.



I got this funny tree one Christmas but he is soooo cute.  
And is often mistaken for real.



Is there a space in your home that needs a plant?

To read more from my 31 Day series click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment