Monday, September 16, 2013

How To Make Wise Purchases

Have you ever bought something just because it was really cute?  Or, because it was SUCH a great deal?  But then when you got it home you had to work at finding a spot for it?

I find that I am tempted often.  
Especially because it is my job to search out great deals and cute stuff!  

I saw this runner in Country Living last month.

My favourite magazine is telling me this runner is a cute steal?  
How can I not have one too?

But I made myself stop and picture a spot in my home that needs a runner.  And guess what?  We don't need one.  What's more, even if I did need one, this is not the style I am aiming for in our home.  
I love it!  It's adorable!  But it's not right for our space.

Next time you are tempted by a pretty deal, ask yourself:
~Exactly where will it go?
~Is it my style?

But just in case you are in need of a runner and you love this one, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment