Thursday, August 1, 2013

Renovation Updates

Happy August!  
When I said I'd be gone awhile I hadn't really meant for all of July.  
Oops.
The blog renovation is taking a bit longer than anticipated but hopefully I can share my new look with you this Fall.

In the meantime, catch up on what's happening around the house!

As you will remember, our basement went from this:

The Flood

to this: 

The Lift

to this:

The Addition

We've enjoyed our brand new basement immensely!





We took a break from the renovations over the Winter, but when I arrived home from out of town this week my living room looked like this,



and Dino told me to clear everything out of the main floor (except the kitchen).

So now here we are without a living room,



or dining room.



With a lot of noise and dust.



But very excited!
And maybe just a smidge nervous about how that entire wall is gonna come down.


Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Scary but exciting! If the result is anywhere near as awesome as your basement, it will be .... WORTH IT!

    ReplyDelete