Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22 ~ Electronics

Oh, oh, ohhhoo ho ho.  If I could do cartwheels I would I am so completely thrilled with our hidden cords!



Are you SEEING this?  
My husband cut a plastic pipe its entire length down the back.  I painted it to match our wall and then he stuck the t.v. and gaming cords into it and screwed it to the wall.
I love him.



We hung baskets at a height that would hide the gaming controllers but that our kids could still access.
Ikea boxes house the Wii and Xbox games.



I turned the table into a little side bench by adding a cushion and throw pillows.  It warmed up the space and also, quite frankly, will save me from having to dust off the top of that dark table all the time.

To read other posts from my 31 Day series click

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! The pipe is such a clever idea and is hardly visible. Also love the Wii controller basket idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant--Love it Shannon!!!!!!!!

    Any ideas for under my desk... I asked for hooks, like c-hooks to ahng from the underside of the desk, apparently it isn't enough of a priorty :( Maybe I just ahve to march into Home Depot myself...plus there are two, count them, two, power bars, under my desk...and I am not even a techie, how did this happen? I'd guess a dozen different cords too. I should send you a pci...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla! I am glad you like it!
    For your desk...could you attach your two power bars to the underside and then have cords just scooch over the edge of the desk and plug in and either zip tie or twist tie the excess cord? Many power bars have holes at the ends for the purpose of screwing them to something.

    xoShannon

    ReplyDelete