Sunday, March 25, 2012

Announcement

Spring Cleaning season is upon us!

And there is so much more I'd rather do.  Not to mention, reno mode is not really the best of times to decide to do a top to bottom clean up.  3 seconds after your multi hour scour...oh look, another layer of drywall dust everywhere.
Swell.

So!  Instead, next Sunday, April 1st I will be introducing my 
SPEEDY SPRING PRETTY ORGANIZE.

I will be walking you through 2 organizing projects each week in April.  Each project will take no longer than 30 minutes.  There will be a prize opportunity!  Oh how I love prizes!!
By month end, you will have the potential to have 8 spaces in your home organized without having committed more than 4 hours.

If this sounds good to you, check back on Sunday, April 1st to get full details and to hear about the first 2 projects.

Jones Design Company via fleuretica.com

Happy Spring Break Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. You had me with the prize! Oh...and the 8 organized spaces sounds pretty good too! I'm in.

    xoD

    ReplyDelete